|1. Run end of line through eye of hook or lure and double back
through the eye a second time.
2. Loop around standing part of line 5 or 6 times. Thread tag end between the eye and the coils as shown.
3. Tighten knot with a steady, even motion without hesitation. Trim tag end leaving at least 1/8 inch.
4. This knot has a strong, reliable connection that resists slippage and premature failures.
5. This knot can be used in joining line to swivels, snaps, hooks and artificial lures.
6. This knot's unique double wrap design and ease of tying consistantly yields a strong, dependable connection.